Due to the evolution of the sanitary situation in Europe, the Early Music Fair initially planned in BOZAR from 20 to 22 November will finally take place online. Now more than ever, REMA supports the instrument making industry, and the online Summit contains specific sessions tailored to the needs of instrument makers today:
– Reaching potential instrument buyers
– Sharing work practices with peers
– Developing common tools for the future
With a history of 20 years of networking for Early Music, we at REMA firmly believe that facing tomorrow’s issues as a group makes each member of the field stronger.
– An editors and instrument makers repertory available online for all, during the Summit and afterwards
– Save the hassle of hiring a stand: simply book the general admission ticket for the Summit
– Speed-meetings with potential customers
– A Forum for trading Covid selling tips
– A specific half-day course with keynote speeches and live sessions
– A breakfast session for building a community
– Access to the Summit’s live or recorded sessions, community chats, networking events, and matchmaking with 400+ European participants.